|US SIZE||EU SIZE||DIAMETER (mm)|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
- Select a ring which you own that properly fits the intended finger
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring
- If the ring falls between two sizes then we suggest buying the larger size
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
- If using a ring to measure, ensure that you select a ring that fits the intended ring finger.
- If measuring a finger, measure towards the end of the day when the finger is warm. When your fingers are cold there can be up to half a size difference.
- Rings that have a thicker band feel tighter than those that have a thinner band. If buying a thicker band, look to buy a full ring size bigger to allow room for movement.
- Your ring should always fit comfortably on your finger without any fear of it falling off.